Acta’s electrolysers are the portal to the hydrogen economy
Acta’s electrolyser range include compact systems for easy integration into your system. Models are available for rack-mountable applications, in standard 19” racks, or as compact, table-top electrolysers for easy on-site hydrogen production.
Acta’s electrolyser range is from 100 to 1000 litres of hydrogen production per hour.
The main advantages of Acta’s electrolysers are:
- low cost due to absence of noble metals
- can be connected directly to intermittent power supply (renewables)
- use with filtered rainwater
- user-friendly containing no dangerous caustic electrolyte
- directly compressed hydrogen
- safe, reliable and efficient
- easy to integrate
What makes Acta’s technology unique?
Acta has developed an alkaline membrane electrolyser which does not need a noble metal catalyst. This means that it costs only a third as much as typical (acidic) platinum catalyst electrolysers (PEM), the only other type of electrolysers on the market which can create pure hydrogen.
Acta’s unique patented technology make the process of electrolysis affordable, highly efficient, safe and reliable.