are you interested in this product?
Request more information by filling in this form
ACTA POWER is a self-recharging fuel cell system, designed to be a logistics-free backup power solution that completely eliminates the need for refueling, while dramatically reducing overall operating costs and expensive maintenance visits, thereby saving operators both time and money.
ACTA POWER is a compact system containing a fuel cell, electrolyser and energy management.
ACTA POWER provides clean energy and allows users to get rid of batteries and gensets thus eliminating fuel logistics, heavy maintenance, frequent substitution and fuel price uncertainty.
– Self-recharging fuel cell system generating its own fuel from water
– Available with 2 to 4kW power output
– Available both in indoor and outdoor versions, depending on applications (roof-top, urban, rural)
– Available with different recharge speeds for different grid / no grid stability conditions
– Works grid-connected or with renewables (solar, wind) in both off-grid and on-grid applications
– Flexible, complete remote management and control: from dry contacts to IP based protocol
– Remote management via GSM communication protocol
– Efficient, with the lowest H2 consumption per produced kWh and the highest H2 production efficiency